Process Supplier Invoices with Quinn
(1) Connect Quinn to your Accounting System (XERO, Quickbooks)
Make sure you are have selected your organisation. This should be available on the top right dropdown of your screen.
- Go to Settings > Connections.
- Create and enter the fields required for your accounting system.
- Once you have created the connection and saved it, click create link on the top right of the screen.
- Clicking the button should bring you to your login screen for your accounting system. Once you login, it will prompt you to give access to the Robot.
- For XERO connections - make sure you provide Accounting & Business access to the Robot.
- Click OK - you will be redirected back to Robot-Hub, and your connection should now be fully set up.
(2) Enable Push and/or Automatic Post
- Click on your Connection at Settings > Connections
- Add a new setting.
(3) Import your Supplier and Ledger Accounts from your Accounting system
- Navigate to Settings > Suppliers
- Click on Sync Xero. This should
(4) Assign a Ledger code for each supplier
Quinn needs to know which ledger code to use to post the ledger to.
- Navigate to Settings > Suppliers.
- Click on each Supplier - Edit the supplier
- Add the ledger code to the Default Ledger Code section
(5) Start sending Invoices to your dedicated email address.
- Navigate the Supplier Invoices > Inbox. This should show you your dedicated email address where all invoices will be read by Quinn.
- Forward any incoming invoices to this email address.
- If successful, Quinn will map this and sent it to the Unposted Invoices tab.